Name

URL or Email

Messages

2.27.2005

Puff Daddy will be there. Martin Luther King III will too. And so will I.

I'm heading off to upstate NY tomorrow morning, and by Thursday I'll be in Selma, Alabama for the 40th Anniverary of the voting rights bridge crossing march and "Bloody Sunday." Should be very cool. If you guys want to reach me until 3/8 just ring my cell.

Comments on "Puff Daddy will be there. Martin Luther King III will too. And so will I."

 

Blogger Jackson Ellis said ... (27 February, 2005 18:32) : 

PS. CC, don't forget to check the nats page while i'm away to see when the hell they're putting single-game tickets on sale. you already failed me once, please don't fail me again...

 

Blogger d nova said ... (28 February, 2005 07:31) : 

Diddy called me playa. I searched his boys, too. Big bad dudes. Luckily I had some black up.

 

post a comment