Name

URL or Email

Messages

2.23.2005

Steve Jones Owes Me a Movie

Steve Jones has a radio show on 103.1 in LA. Deep in the heart of cyber-space, I'm listening to it while battling an immuno-infection, and Jones is giving away some flick to the first three callers who can name the song he's whistling. While simultaneously bickering with Ciatog, I realize that it's Waterloo Sunset by the Kinks, and I begin frantically calling the station. The first dozen times those bastards hung up on me after a single ring, and then, finally, they just let it ring without picking up. I can only assume that they were watching the caller-id and incredulously muttering, 'What's this hick from Texas calling for?' while discriminating against me. Frankly, I am livid, and asking all visitors to call 1 877 900 1031 and tell them that Steve Jones owes me a movie.

Comments on "Steve Jones Owes Me a Movie"

 

Blogger Ciatog said ... (24 February, 2005 07:50) : 

haha, doug, thanks, i was wondering what AND meant all day. some girl said "hey, get out of my face AND die," and i wasn't sure what to do.

 

Blogger Jackson Ellis said ... (27 February, 2005 18:30) : 

as long as you understood the "die" part, which i'm not so sure you did.

 

post a comment